11.08.2011

Taking a Small Break

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be taking a small break from DIY and blogging for the month of November while I work on my novel for NaNoWriMo

If you are unfamiliar with NaNoWriMo, it stands for National Novel Writing Month, and it is basically a challenge to write a 50,000 word novel in the month of November.  Since 50,000 words/month = 1,667 word/day, I'm not really planning to do much else this month except write (and I'm already behind, eek!). 

I also want to thank Nette at This Dusty House for giving me a blogger award!  I'm very flattered, and I'm glad she's enjoying my blog as much as I enjoy hers.

I'm off to write more, now, but check back in December.  We've got some great projects planned!

1 comment:

  1. You're doing NaNoWriMo?!? Awesome! I completed it one year when I was in high school, tried it a second time while I was on a work term during university and failed miserably. Good luck! It's such an accomplishment when you do finish!

    ReplyDelete