The seller is currently holding us up because of a dispute between the seller's attorney and the title company. Our lawyer is trying to push things along, but until they settle that, we will not be closing. I'm so upset and stressed out about this! I was really hoping we'd have the house last weekend, but now we might not even close in time for this weekend.
Everything is ready on our end, we're just waiting at this point. We're so glad that we decided to rent our apartment until the end of March, otherwise we'd be in trouble right now!