7.22.2011

7 Things I Found on Pinterest

If you haven't heard of it, Pinterest is a website that lets you organize pictures on different "boards", and share them with people.  It's such a great place to get inspiration and share photos and images with other people.  These are 7 things I love on Pinterest today:

1. I love the combination of dark wood cabinets and lighter floors.  And you know I'm a sucker for bookshelves in the kitchen.


2. This is a great way to store snacks inside a pantry door. 

3. I love the aqua subway tile in this shower!  Just the perfect amount of color in a pristine white bathroom. 


4. This would be amazing storage for our office, once we get Matt's clothes out of there.  I need to find a way to be more organized!

5. I have no idea how, but I'm going to make these chocolate strawberry footballs this season.  They are so cute, and they look delicious.

6. I love Star Wars, and this poster is reall cool.

7. I've been to Dublin, but I need to go back to Ireland and see this some day.  Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment